Posts Tagged ‘gold shoe laces’
2011 was full of very interesting things. I thought I would put together a small list of super expensive things for your enjoyment. Check them out…
5. “The Diamond Wedding Gown” is priced at $12 Million. The dress itself has over 150 carats of diamond and was beautiful constructed by Renee Strauss, wedding salon guru and Martin Katz, a rare jewel dealer.
4. This pair of very special evening shoes designed for the late Princess Soraya of Iran in 1962 was sold at the Aguttes Paris auction house for $26,629.06. Crafted with topaz and silver threads and made for a Princess.
3. Hublot Black Caviar Bang is priced at $1 Million. This master time piece was made in 2000 hours of detailed and meticulous workmanship, the case is made of 18 carat white gold combined with 322 grains of black gems included in the belt section, that makes a total of 25 carat gold. It’s only one piece in the world.
2. Goldstricker iPhone 3Gs Supreme $3.2 Million. This luxury gadgets is coming from the designer Stuart Hughes. Goldstriker iPhone is encrusted with 271 grams of 22 carat pure solid gold. More than 200 diamonds added on the cell phone. Apple logo on the back features 53 gems and home button is covered with a single 7.1 carat diamond. The iPhone 3GS Supreme decorated as well in a chest carved from granite and Kashmir gold along with a lining made from top Nubuck grain leather.
1. These $19,000 Gold Shoe Laces are 24 carat gold and takes 120 hours to make by hand. Colin Hart, owner of Mr. Kennedy is behind these very expensive laces.
Source: nickverreos.blogspot.com, menspulse.com, yourdigitalspace.com, elite-luxury.net, luxuo.com